Monday, August 22, 2005

One by one they go up

You may have noticed that I installed a hit counter on my blog. It's not that I'm really concerned over how many people view my mental ramblings. I'm just interested to see how fast that sucker can shoot up. Come on people! Let's see that baby soar!

The irony is that the only reason it's incrementing now is because I keep checking my site to see if it's gone up since the last time I checked...

Movie quote trivia for the day (you get this and I'll be impressed, very impressed):
"Stay away from women, that's my motto."
"But I can't."
"Neither can I. That's my trouble."

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

It sounds familiar enough, and because it's you, I'm jumping in with The Muppets. It's gotta be Kermit, but I don't know who he's talking to.

Mon Aug 22, 08:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, how'd you find my site address?! Ah well, I guess it's only fair, since I'm enjoying reading yours. Just as long as you don't expect anything too entertaining. - Colleen =)

Mon Aug 22, 10:31:00 PM  
Blogger The Rube said...

Friedman takes away all my fun. Consider a clue for the rest of you movie fanatics out there. And no cheating by looking it up on the internet. Don't you know the internet is the devil's playground?

Tue Aug 23, 02:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home