Sunday, August 07, 2005

Blind dates

Two posts in one night? Yes, it's true. I just had a bit more to write but that last post was so long I just couldn't bear to make it any longer.

I had my first official blind date tonight through JDate, the finest online dating service for Jewish singles around the world. If you told me years ago that I would be doing this I would have laughed at you. Truth is, I still laugh at myself when I think about the fact that I am doing it. But I have to meet people somehow and I'm not doing such a great job at it presently. I must say, I had a good time.

And since one date isn't really big news and, truth be told, there really isn't much to talk about, I'll leave it at this: She's a cute, smart, Jewish girl with a nice personality. Not so bad for a blind date. I'd like to see her again and I hope she feels the same way about me. It's just a matter of time before I find out if it happens.

I'll keep you posted ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home