Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Request from the blogger

This is just a short entry as I've found a few free minutes at work (aka Mission Control Center at the Johnson Space Center). Go figure. Even here in the MCC we get some slow times...

I just want to encourage my faithful reader(s) to leave as many comments as you'd like. I have no illusions that my fan base is larger than the number of bumps on a horses ass (that's almost good enough to be a real Texas saying...) but I do appreciate it when people give me feedback on my postings. That's not to say that I think my fans resemble or have the brain capacity of bumps on a horses ass, it's just an expression that no one down here uses but sounds authentic enough to be real. Moral of the story: comments: good!

And, if it isn't too much of an incovenience, I'd really like it if you set up a link to my blog from your own personal blog if you have one. I'm a sucker for searching through random blogs and it would make me very happy if others like me were able to stumble upon mine in the course of reading yours. Incoherent Thoughts and other Hints of Insight (www.alwaysgoodtimes.blogspot.com). Guaranteed to satisfy. Or was it satisfyingly guaranteed? If that doesn't draw you in, don't forget about the free pizza every Thursday night...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Rube said...

Hey Rube! That really is a great idea! Leaving comments...I never would have thought of that myself. I think I'll try it and see if it catches on...

You're doing a great job on the site. Keep it up!

Tue Aug 16, 09:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home