Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Contest coming soon!

You heard correctly. I have no idea what it'll be, or what the prize will consist of, but I think it's a nice little scheme to get people to visit my site. I'm thinking that everyweek I'll drop a clue, cleverly coded and adequately misleading, until somebody can figure out exactly what it is I'm talking about. I have no idea what this means, really, but it's guaranteed to be a good time!

Ooh. I just thought of something. I've already produced a few puzzles, albeit totally unrelated, but they might be a good way to get your brains warmed up. I'll have to grab them from work first but I'll send'em your way soon enough. No cash prizes for these but your reward will be the satisfaction of knowing that you're smart enough to be my friend. I have my standards you know...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

If we could vote, I would totally prefer cash to knowing I'm smart. I was in the Honor Fraternity after all...

Can we get cool NASA stuff??

Wed Aug 24, 08:26:00 PM  
Blogger The Rube said...

Sure. The prize will be a seat on the next shuttle launch. That, or a space suit, your choice.

Wed Aug 24, 09:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home