Sunday, August 28, 2005

Dedicated to the very nice girl

I had myself a nice long, wet evening down in Rice Village in the company of a very nice girl. I also had ten of my friends with their noses up against the window watching me being in the company of a very nice girl. The very nice girl was also a good enough sport to pretend that she was having a horrible time to amuse the ten of my friends with their noses up against the window. I could tell she was just pretending. Did I mention she was a very nice girl?

On a side note, for once the Houston rain finally came in handy.

Quote of the day: Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

Book of the day: Blink, by Malcolm Gladwell. Recommended for those who enjoy learning that what you think isn't always what you really think.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

So, did she pass the Blink test?

Mon Aug 29, 10:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home