Thursday, September 15, 2005

New Clues!

After multiple pleas for help I've decided to provide more clues to my painfully easy puzzles that no one seems to be able to solve.

Puzzle #1:
I'm going to make this easy for everyone. The boy is speaking Spanish. What else is the boy doing? Building a gingerbread house? House? Hmm...what is the spanish word for house?

Puzzle #2:
This one is admittedly difficult. A lot of synonyms in this one. What's sticking out the most in the picture? Cartman's ass, of course. Let's play some word association with this one. Ass..butt...booty...Hmm, what other words come to mind?

Why would he write a poem? Seems rather strange, doesn't it? What's another word for poem?

I'm giving up on Puzzle #1 after this. If you can't get it with that clue then I might as well just tell you the answer. Puzzle #2...well, hopefully this will get you moving in the right direction at least.

Good luck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally got the first one, but I thought the positioning of the puzzle clues were supposed to reflect how the puzzle was solved--like in the example you gave.

Sun Sep 18, 12:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home