Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Addendum

In the name of fairness, I should probably mention that the fact that I did not contact the very nice girl for a week was probably not the only reason for our lack of a third date. Truth is, it could have been due to a number of other reasons and this just happened to be a good segue to nothingness. Would I have liked to see her again? Sure. But if it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be. Life shall go on.

On another note, I noticed that no one is solving my puzzles, though I have had some creative feedback on them. This is not good. Expect some more clues in the next few days. You'll get the answers even if I have to walk you through them...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Silly...they're not solving your puzzles because they're freakin hard! Clues are highly anticipated!!

Thu Sep 15, 10:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home