Wednesday, September 07, 2005

There's a spikey armadillo in my throat

At least, that's what it feels like. That's in addition to the intense gravitational field surrounding my body making me weight six times I normally would. Did I mention the magnetic field that's screwing with my synapse slowing them down to a snail's pace?

Of course, it just happens to be a coincidence that this may just be on of the most important weeks of my two plus years here in NASA. Pure coincidence. It's a good thing it's only a four day week. Plenty of time on the weekend to recuperate. What's that? I had to work on Monday? Oh yeah. Five day week. No problem. At least there's the weekend. Except for the fact I'll be working on Saturday. Oh boy...it's a long week.


Quote of the day: We have so much time, and so little to do! Strike that, reverse it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Sounds like they put you in the G-Force Simulator...

Do they let you play with that? It sounds kinda cool...

Wed Sep 07, 07:41:00 PM  
Blogger David said...

See you need to fly on the KC-135 (or DC-9) or whatever the heck NASA is trying to pass off as the Vomit Comet. Then you won't feel as bad. Of course you'll be tossing your cookies in Zero-G, but hey, you won't feel as heavy.

Wed Sep 07, 11:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure complain a lot in your little diary

Thu Sep 08, 08:15:00 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Well, there's no link for comments in your most recent entry, so I'll leave my thoughts here.

Glad to hear the spikey armadillo has moved on...and honestly? As trite as this may sound, the very nice girl probably isn't worth the effort if she couldn't understand that being sick might take you out of the loop for a few days. I mean, you did email her. And besides, she ought to know that all men are big babies when they get even the smallest sniffle. =) Lying around wallowing in the misery of their illness is a totally genetic thing for guys...every woman knows that!

Tue Sep 13, 09:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home