Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Texas can be beautiful...go figure

Just got back from a four day trip to gorgeous Big Bend National Park in west Texas. I'm exhausted and dirty and still in awe over the beauty of the desert mountains. Many photos to come but I wanted to check in with everyone and say hello and promise you that I'll be sharing the highlights of this trip when I get the chance.

I also want to thank everyone for their advice from my last post. As generic as I tried to make it sound it seems like many of you are very perceptive. That fact doesn't necessarily make my life any easier as I've been able to do some thinking this weekend and realized how ridiculous the whole situation may or may not be, but it's definitely nice to know everyone's listening.

Have a great night and I'll get back to you soon.

-The Rube

1 Comments:

Blogger elasticwaistbandlady said...

Of course Texas is beautiful. I mean, after all, I live here.

Glad that you had some time to ponder and commune with nature Rube. Is the big decision about joining a nudist colony? I personally thinks that's okay as long as you carry your own plastic sheeting with you to put down wherever you sit.

Fri May 12, 10:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home