Thursday, April 06, 2006

All the way to the bank...

I just want to think all my friends tonight who graciously allowed me to pocket their money in our weekly poker game. My skill was unpredecented, my hand was hot, and my wallet was full. Good times.

Instead of my usual photograph (usual in the sense that I've done it for a few days now) I'd like to post what may be the defining page in the textbook to be eventually titled "The History of the Rube". It was done by the ever so talented Colleen and, with her eventual permission (I hope) I present it here for everyone to enjoy and wonder what I was doing on a stage in my sweatpants.

2 Comments:

Blogger W&MGrad said...

Congrats on the winnings and you can get off my back (just kidding, of course!)...I just updated my blog!

Thu Apr 06, 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

would it really matter if I granted permission? I guess it's a good thing I don't mind you showing off my work...however sneakily you might have done it. =)

Mon Apr 10, 03:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home