Monday, April 03, 2006

That's definitely one way of looking at it...

A friend of mine just informed me that Jesus was the original zombie. I mention this due to the upcoming Easter holidy (although Easter 'season' started a month ago). I know this puts me at risk of alienating all my Christ-believing friends (I like to call them 'Christians') but it does raise a very good point. Any man who dies then becomes re-animated is a zombie in my book, even if he may be the son of God.

In all fairness, though, I don't really believe that Jesus was the original zombie. The very notion is just ridiculous. Zombies pre-dated Christ by thousands of years...

Random photos of the day:

In honor of the Astro's opening night


In honor of dogs everywhere who may or may not be watching the Astro's opening night

1 Comments:

Blogger elasticwaistbandlady said...

A zombie creation is a different process than resurrection. Resurrection means the unification of a perfect non-decaying body and your Spirit. I think we've all seen Michael Jackson's video Thriller to know that the living dead still have lovely flaps of decomposing flesh hanging everywhere. I should join in with theological debate, that was GOOD!

You left Rob Zombie out of the equation. If you covered ancient zombies, why not present day ones?

Tue Apr 04, 05:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home