Sunday, September 30, 2007

A balmy fall evening in my living room

It's just about the beginning of October and the weather in Houston has finally transformed into that wonderful phase I like to call "the end of summer". Most places in this country have already gone through that transition but here in Houston we like to be different. Winter? Who needs it? Leave that snow for all the pansies up in the north that can't stand the heat. Unfortunately, I'm one of those pansies. Right now the Fall air has reached a comfortable temperature somewhere in the mid-70s. My apartment, on the other hand, is still hovering in the mid- to high-80s. "Why is that" you ask? It's for no better reason than my air conditioner broke. Good times.

This is a boring post. Thanks God no one reads this thing anymore. There's so much to write and a brilliant topic that popped into my head and silently slipped out my ear and is hanging around my apartment somewhere. As soon as I find it I'll be sure to throw it your way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Wait...no, it can't be. A blog post? Two blog posts? Wow. And yay. I've missed reading your fabulous and lengthy thoughts, almost as much as I miss hanging out with you. =)

Fri Oct 05, 10:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home