Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Had Enough Yet?

Alright. That last post hardly fulfilled my intention of filling you in on my life and all that's happened over the past four months. Sadly, it was probably the highpoint of that time period. To summarize, this is what I've been doing since October:
1) Returned to Houston from Germany
2) Flew to NY. Flew back to Houston. Saw the family in between.
3) Once again spent Christmas at work. Bah-humbug.
4) Started a Netflix subscription.
5) Flew to Denver. Flew back to Houston. Went to a conference and did some skiing in between.

My life sounds rather dull when I lay it out like this. I should also mention that I'm working the midnight shift this week and by brain is quietly shutting down as the night progresses. Those works of art you would normally expect in this blog, and a fresh posting full of mind-numbing insight, are conspicuously absent today. I'll get back to you on that one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dude, you're back!!

Tue Feb 06, 08:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home