Saturday, December 24, 2005

Stick a fork in me...

I know a girl who "loooooves" her pets.

I had a friend in college who claims that if you're going to sodomize a sheep (or barnyard animal of your choice) you're better off doing it up in the loft of a barn. Just push that sucker to the edge and it'll push back, afraid it's going to fall off.

We always hoped he was joking about that.

That's about all my brain can come up with at 4 a.m.

Happy Thought of the Day/Morning: Last shift of the week...unless you count the half day I'm putting in tomorrow. Maybe not happy, per se, but definitely content

Incredibly Photogenic Family Picture of the Day:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Thank you soooo very much for making an innocent, ridiculous story sound almost naughty, if only by association. I totally appreciate that, and am now forced to reconsider the new pic I just posted. You're such a great friend. =)

Mon Dec 26, 10:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home