Wednesday, December 14, 2005

And I quote:

"This is the first time in 10 days I haven't had to feed a fish."

My apologies for the lack of entries. I'd like to say it was due to me having a life, but then I would just be lying. I have been incredibly busy with random life occurances which have left me with little or no time to write. I miss it, I really do. Heck, now and then I actually come up with things I want to write about and that you may actually enjoy reading! Gotta jump on that train when it comes my way but so far I've just been eating track dust. This is partly due to my recent introduction to sudoku but mostly because of my immersion into the world of improv comedy. And you thought being funny was just a hobby...

Of course, that is just a teaser as it's past my bedtime and I really like my sleep. Stay tuned for those topics and more! Really, this weekend, I promise. Now that the holiday season (read: Christmas) is approaching I'll have less and less to do seeing how all my Christian friends will be fleeing the state to see their families and my lonely Jewish self will be stuck in Houston. The good news is that I'll have nothing better to do than write an entry or two. Plus, I'll be working the midnight shift (again) next week which might afford me the opportunity to drip my mental saliva on the keyboard and share with you the thoughts in my head that only make their appearance during the wee hours of the night.

Key words for you to look out for: Improv, sudoku, high school reunion, EWB, and Germany. If I don't cover all those in the next few posts, give me a little kick and I'll get to it.

For your general viewing pleasure, I leave you with this:


And what blog entry would be complete without a little karaoke?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home